- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.