Flavorful and Hearty Pasta for any day of the week.
- 1 pound pasta (such as spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cooked or canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cannellini beans, peas, chopped walnuts, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until the peas are tender and the beans are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to combine with the bean and pea mixture. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the pasta is heated through.
- Serve the pasta in bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious pasta with the crunch of walnuts!